Go ahead, scale the browser up and down and see things change! When you reach far enough, you will notice Responsive Switch transforming Tabs into Accordion.Go to tab 2
Here is an example of a nested instance:
To test out keyboard accessibility:
- Set focus on this element by clicking on it or keyboard tabbing to it.
- Press the right arrow key to navigate to the next panel.
- Or press the left arrow key to navigate to the previous panel.
- Open your browser's preferences.
- Refresh the page.
- All content should be right there.
The Save State option is enabled. To check it out, refresh the page. Notice how the active panel remains.
To show how Tabs + Accordion integrates and behaves around other page elements, this little paragraph hangs around.